Monday, July 25, 2011

Dog vs. Dog: Bulldogs Beat the Heat

I'm a dog. I usually love to spend as much time as possible outside.  Going for walks.  Eating grass.  Getting told how adorable I am by strangers and friends alike. Playing with other dogs.

But lately, it's been a bit hot.  Too hot for Matt and Alicia to take me on long walks.  Too hot for other dogs to want to play.  I'd happily walk forever and play forever, of course, but other have different ideas.  Like these two bulldogs featured on Best Week Ever.  Each has their own way to try to beat the heat.

Which one do you think is smarter?  I like the first one, but would never lay on frozen water myself.  I appreciate the efforts of the second one, but again, I just can't get behind the idea of laying in water.  Water is for drinking! And Matt and Alicia would never let me bring a pool inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment