Saturday, June 4, 2011

On My Way Home!

I'm a dog!  My name is Molly Manute.  I am a six-month-old pit bull terrier mix.  I currently live at the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria*, but very soon (Tuesday), I'll be going to my forever home with Matt and Alicia.  I can't wait.

I look a little silly right now, wearing a "cone of shame," because I was just spayed and the nice people here at the shelter don't want me fussing with my stitches.  Once I get this thing off though, watch out!  I am so cute that you won't be able to resist giving me scratches and pets and letting me lick your face.

That's all I have to say for now.  I'll check in with you once I've reached my forever home.

*In celebration of their 65th Anniversary, AWLA has adjusted the adoption fee from $150 to $65.  What a steal!  You should go over and get yourself a dog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment