Saturday, June 25, 2011

Awesome Animal Videos: Dancing Dog

I'm a dog. Back when Gail came to visit, she tried to teach me to dance.  Gail has never been much of a dancer, but this year she competed in Providence College's Dancing With Our Stars (look for her cutting a rug at 1:20) fundraising event.  So she decided to try and teach me a thing or two.

I only had two or three practice sessions, so I'm still not that good.  Maybe if I practice, I can be as good as El Willy here.



Does that chihuahua know how to move, or what? Matt is convinced this is a fake and no dog could dance that well, but I believe in El Willy.

Thanks to Best Week Ever for pointing me to the link.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think the video is real. My proof - the doggie shadow. No way someone made a fake video and then put a shadow in. Plus... I have to believe it is real. It is too adorable not to be.

    ReplyDelete