Thursday, August 25, 2011

Awsome Animal Videos: Geico Commercials

I'm a dog.  I don't watch too much television, but when I do, I'm always on the lookout (or rather hear-out) for dogs.  If a dog barks on television I immediately run over to the television to see if it wants to play with me.  It never does.

Watchin' the old "boob tube."
Recently, Matthew watched every single episode of Mad Men.  Several episodes feature either Don Draper's dog or some other random dog.  It kept me running back and forth across the living room from my bed over to the television for a few days.  And none of those dogs wanted to come out of the television to play with me.

But I digress.  This post is supposed to be about some of my favorite television commercials.  Who doesn't love the Geico commercials?  From cavemen to geckos, they are just spot on.  But my two favorite feature canines.

This recent one, entitled "Musical Animals" makes me laugh every time the dog howls/barks:


But this one, with both a dog AND a cat, is my absolute favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment