Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1, 2, 3, 4, Let's Have a Puppy War!

I'm a dog.  And at 8 months old, I'm also still a puppy (though on my way to official doggyhood quite soon!).  One of my favorite websites to visit when I'm bored is puppywar.com.  If you haven't heard of it, it's a site where dog owners can upload pics of their pups and have their dog compete in a head-to-head cuteness competition with other dogs who have had their pictures uploaded.  It's a great time waster.

The only bad thing about the site is that I'm not on it.  Alicia has tried numerous times to upload my photo, but every time she visits the site there's a notice about how uploads are temporarily disabled while "changes to the system" are being made.  Sounds like a bunch of dog poop to me!  How can this site accurately claim to tell people who the cutest dog is if my picture isn't up? It makes no sense.

I mean, seriously!

Take, for example, this photo Alicia snapped of me just before I left with Gerri for my week's playcation:


Even though it's pixelated, poorly lit, taken from too far away and I was clearly not prepared to have my picture take, I still think this photo could have me winning a minimum of 50% of the puppy wars I'd enter into.

Can you imagine how well I'd do with one of my "professional" pics?

Not even my best pro pic.  I mean, seriously! Look at the cuteness!
That I have been thwarted from having my photo posted on puppywar.com is a travesty, a sham and a mockery.  It's a travashamockery!

P.S. Can you believe how much I've grown since my "puppy" pics?  I'm getting to be such a big girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment