Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm Not Lovin' It

I'm a dog.  I haven't posted in a while because Alicia says she's been too busy with work and "life" to post cute photos and dog thoughts.  I called her bluff this morning by showing her the following radio ad from McDonald's. (Note: The image that runs with the audio was created by a group that tried and succeeded in getting the ad pulled.  I appreciate that they chose such a good looking pit bull to make their case.  A picture of me would've been better, but this one was good.)



Now, I'll give them that they said "petting a stray pit bull," as I do not suggest petting ANY stray dogs*, but why did they have to make it a pit bull?  Hasn't Michael Vick doesn't enough damage to our image?

Anyway, they did apologize, and pull the ad, which is nice.  I just wish they hadn't created the ad in the first place.

*If you come across a stray dog, whatever the breed, you should call animal control and observe the dog's behavior for a while to make sure it isn't sick, injured, etc. before even attempting to get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment