Friday, September 2, 2011

Cat, it's a Kitty Cat...and it Meow, Meow, Meow

I'm a dog.  Today, Alicia and I traveled to New Jersey to spend the weekend with some friends and family.  I was excited to come because it meant a car ride (Yay!) and also that I'd have another opportunity to meet some cats.  Some kitty cats.



As I think I previously mentioned, Alicia's parents have 4 cats. FOUR CATS!  I keep trying to meet them, but they always seem to have something else to do that they're running off to.  Alas.

But today, I got to meet one up close!  It was Willow(brook).  Here's a quick photo Alicia was able to capture as I approached her.



I put my face in her face. She hissed in my face.  I started sniffing her face and getting in closer.  She hissed again. I kept sniffing. Then she hissed and swatted at me.  But before her swat could connect, I bopped her on the head.  It kind of looked like this:

[via

No comments:

Post a Comment