Monday, April 30, 2012

The Case of the Couch Snuggler

I'm a dog.  Last week, it seems that someone broke into our house in the middle of the night!  I'm not sure how I missed the perpetrator, but when Alicia came downstairs in the morning, here's what the couch looked like:

Cushions, blanket and pillows askew.
Alicia tried to question me, but I was sound asleep, just like I was through the whole night...

See how tight my eyes are closed? I didn't see anything!
Wouldn't you know it, the "Couch Snuggler" struck again the next night:

Same destruction patterns.
Sadly, I slept through the home invasion again.  No witnesses.  No suspects.

Then, on Sunday afternoon, while Alicia was cleaning the closets, the "Couch Snuggler" struck again.  This time, Alicia was able to get a blurry photograph of someone leaving the scene:

Unidentifiable suspect.
Due to the poor quality of the photograph, it is unclear whether the "Couch Snuggler" is a cat or possibly even a cow.  One thing is for sure: I will keep a lookout to make sure he/she doesn't strike again!

No comments:

Post a Comment