Thursday, July 28, 2011

Awesome Animal Videos: Dog Fight!

I'm a dog.  And I know what you're thinking.  Why would I post a video of a dog fight?  But this isn't a dog fight.   Not *that* kind of dog fight anyway.  It's more of a verbal altercation/discussion between two huskies.  One who wants to play, and one who doesn't.



I can totally empathize with the dog who wants to play.  I always want to play.

Of course, I reserve all of my barking for important things, like when I need to alert Alicia that my toy has somehow gotten under the furniture and I can't reach it.  Or when I need to talk to my toys and give them important messages.  Or when I really need to go out and no one is paying attention to my totally obvious cues of wandering around the house and asking Alicia and Matt to pet me (it looks the same as "pet me," but it's totally not; it's "let me out!").

No comments:

Post a Comment