Friday, June 10, 2011

The Puparazzi Just Won't Leave Me Alone

I'm a dog.  I'm an adorable dog.  I'm an adorable, energetic dog.  I'm an adorable, energetic dog that everybody wants to pet and play with.  They can't help themselves. I don't blame them.

So of course, I've been here all of two days when a local photog is begging me to come to her studio and do a shoot.  Alicia thought it was a great idea.  I had toys to play with and walks to take.  My time is precious.  She tried coaxing me into the studio, but I was having none of it.  Then she picked me up and plopped me down inside.  I had no choice.  So, I figured I might as well give 'em what they want.

Here's a preview of some of the shots that Sine, photographer to the stars (aka dogs and children), was able to snap of me...

Serious:

Shy:

Happy-Go-Lucky:

What do you think?  I think Sine did a great job capturing just how attractive I am (if I do say so myself) and also getting at my different personality traits.  The camera doesn't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment